It’s the Queen’s 90th Birthday today and to commemorate this special day I am doing a roundup of 5 fabulous posts I have found over the years on the “Early Days” of the Queen’s life (aka The vintage years). Happy Birthday to the Queen!
1. Princess Elizabeth’s 1951 royal visit to Canada by CBC News
2. The Young Queen Elizabeth the II by Edelweiss Patterns
3. These Vintage Photos Prove that Queen Elizabeth the II is the most stylish royal of all by Jamie Feldman
4. When the Queen was only a Princess by Sanskrity Sinha
5. Queen Elizabeth the 11 in the 1930s, 40s and 50s by We Heart Vintage
Looking thru all these photos, what I would not give to have one or 2 of her dresses. Don’t you agree?
Now in honour of the Queen’s birthday I’m going to have some Tea and maybe a piece of cake later on today.
Have a marvelous day friends!