This is a different and fun post for me and I’m just squeezing in on the last possible day for May’s deadline.
Big Chill (retro & professional kitchen appliances) approached me and asked if I would be interested in doing a post on how I would decorate my dream kitchen using one of their amazing retro designed appliances. They mentioned that the colour for May is Turquoise, and since I don’t have a great kitchen in my teeny tiny apartment this was a fun little project to tackle.
My appliance to start off with is their stove, as seen below. HOW CUTE!!
And now here is how ‘The Vintage Inn blog’ would style my kitchen around this item. I went with a Turquoise, Tangerine, Chrome and Off-White theme.
What do you think? Totally cute right? And soooo me. The stove is just fantastic and I know that my not so vintage loving husband would approve of having one major piece in the kitchen being this colour. However…he is not aware that I would probably throw in the fridge as well (seen below). Surprise! 🙂
Here is a breakdown of the items I used:
- Big Chill Retro Stove
- Green Acorn Kitchen on Etsy. Vintage Pyrex Design Window Curtain
- Rejuvenation Deco Drawer Pull
- Wayfair-Iconics Pink Flamingo Steel Marquee Light
- American Chairs-Rectangular Retro Diner Table
- Wilsonart-High Pressure Laminate Boomerang Pattern
- Wayfair Loloi Rugs Brighton Tangerine Area Rug
- AllModern-Spindle Multicolor Wall Clock
- Hamilton Beach Retro Toaster-No longer being made (I currently own this toaster)
- Deco Dot 12 piece dinnerware set-Kate Spade
- Lumens-Semi Pendant by Gubi
Have you been on the Big Chill website? You should totally head over there and see all the retro appliances they have and then begin transforming YOUR kitchen into your retro/vintage dream.
Question time: How would you transform your kitchen using a Big Chill item?