So I have decided that this year for the Holiday’s I’m going to try to be more crafty. I want to fill my home and my life with things I have made, even if they look like they were created by a 2-year-old (I seriously am terrible with the technical side of things). I will try though and maybe even post some of my ventures here or on Instagram…maybe (see note above lol).
Lets get Crafty!
1. How to make a Felt Holly Corsage by Martha Stewart. I love this idea and it would be perfect for the Toronto Vintage Society Kitschmas Party.
2. How to make Winter Village Jars/or Kitschy Christmas Scenes.
My friend Jacquie created these last year and I am madly in love with them and would love to recreate one for myself. Unfortunately this year I dropped the ball on it as I have no vintage Christmas decor to use, but I will start collecting for next year.
3. Here is another one: ‘Car in Jar Snow Globe‘.
4. Pastel Christmas Bottlebrush Trees by Saturday Finds
5 & 6. Another Bottlebrush Tree Craft idea PLUS Snowfall Garland & Snowball Lights (love this!) by Mod Vintage Life.
7. Vintage Christmas Ornament Wreath by Retro Renovation
8. Festive Felt Trees by Allsorts Makery. I love how colourful these are.
9. Christmas Garland by Creative Breathing-This one has multiple steps but I was really intrigued with just one part, the skate pictured below.
Here is the full garland if you are feeling really crafty.
10. Now this is cool! Twinkle Lights Shadow Box by The Glamorous Housewife
Lastly, Fellow blogger Brittany at Va-Voom Vintage has actually written an E-Book on Kitschmas Crafting which you can purchase HERE. Fantastic! More Kitschmas Crafting for everyone!!
So I have been thinking…can someone make all of these for me instead? lol! Happy Crafting..everyone else.